NPrinting 16 Stops Working after Windows .NET updateArticle Number: 000058626 | Last Modified: 2018/11/22
• Reports will run successfully
What is the actual result?
• Unable to Start/Stop start services until server is restarted, they stay started until a task is started
- Microsoft Windows Update KB4457016 in interfering with NPrinting normal operation
- NOTE: Windows 2008 Server SP 2 is not a supported NPrinting 16 server platform.
- See NPrinting 16 Requirements for details: https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-8440
- Recent patch installation from Microsoft needs to be removed/uninstalled from the NPrinting Server
- Uninstall KB4457016
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.