How To Download Cloud Apps LocallyArticle Number: 000058622 | Last Modified: 2019/02/14
This article will give steps on how to download Cloud Apps/QVFs to your computer locally for backup or sharing.
Qlik Cloud Business
Qlik Cloud Basic
- Select the desired workspace.
- Move the cursor over the desired app you wish to download and right click that app
- A option box will appear and you will see the option to download
- Please click on download
- This will now download the app locally to your computer downloads folder.
- From there you can save it to where to where you back up your files as well as
Note that in the Basic version, the app can be downloaded from the workspace and after being published.
In the Qlik Cloud Business environment, the app can only be downloaded from the workspace and cannot be downloaded from a different stream after it has been published for security reasons. For this reason is important to occasionally download and save the app or the script in a secure location to go back to a previous past version of the app.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.