Unpivot in Qlik Sense Desktop June 2018 Moves User Off Screen, Becoming UnscrollableArticle Number: 000054398 | Last Modified: 2018/08/03
Steps to replicate:
- Create a new app in Sense Desktop June 2018
- Import Excel data attached (contains large number of random names and random measures by year)
- Reload data
- Open Data Manager > Edit this table
- Click Unpivot, and select a value in the 2013 column
- The user is scrolled down, and scrolling up doesn't bring the user to the top of the table.
- Qlik Sense Desktop, June 2018
None, aside from using Qlik Sense Enterprise (server) instead of Desktop.
Information provided on this defect is given as is at the time of documenting. For up to date information, please review the most recent Release Notes, or contact support at support.qlik.com with the ID QLIK-89956 for reference.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.