NPrinting can't access Connections section via WebConsole, CPU utilisation is higher than 85%Article Number: 000048657 | Last Modified: 2019/01/17
- NPrinting WebEngine service is using more than 85% cpu on average workload.
- User open NPrinting WebConsole and when navigate to "Connections" section, page takes significant amount of time to populate current list of connections.
- After populating list of connections, WebConsole becomes unresponsive, can't access any other option on the WebConsole.
- NPrinting 17.5 (September 2017)
- NPrinting 17.6 (November 2017)
Issue is resolved at later releases:
- NPrinting 18.0.3 (February 2018)
- NPrinting 18.0.4 (February 2018 SR1).
- Reduce values on the database table "task_execution"
- Issue would happen again after time.
- Is it acceptable for the user to remove all executions (items on administrative page task executions).
- Script that empty the entire table running the following SQL command with PgAdmin: "TRUNCATE task_execution, task_execution_log"
Content of task_execution
Content of task_execution_log
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.