Change the Language in Qlik Sense Data Load Editor.
Article Number: 000040133 | Last Modified: 2019/01/17
This article explains how to change the default language in the Qlik Sense Data Load Editor.
The language of the Data Load Editor is based off the language settings of the Qlik Sense Service Account.
- This is an example of the language in the Data Load Editor being set to Swedish.
- The following steps will show how a user can change the language in the Data Load Editor to whatever they prefer. In this case, US English.
- Log into your Qlik Sense service account. Changes will not be applied without first performing this step. From within Control Panel, open your Region settings.
- Change your format and location settings to your desired language.
- Restart all Qlik Sense services.
- After services have been restarted, reopen the Qlik Sense Hub.
- Note, these changes will only affect applications going forward. Applications that have been previously created will not be affected.
- Create a new application. The new language should now be displayed under “SET CollationLocale.”