Change the Language in Qlik Sense Data Load Editor.Article Number: 000040133 | Last Modified: 2019/01/17
- This is an example of the language in the Data Load Editor being set to Swedish.
- The following steps will show how a user can change the language in the Data Load Editor to whatever they prefer. In this case, US English.
- Log into your Qlik Sense service account. Changes will not be applied without first performing this step. From within Control Panel, open your Region settings.
- Change your format and location settings to your desired language.
- Restart all Qlik Sense services.
- After services have been restarted, reopen the Qlik Sense Hub.
- Note, these changes will only affect applications going forward. Applications that have been previously created will not be affected.
- Create a new application. The new language should now be displayed under “SET CollationLocale.”
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.