The Qlik Analytics for Visual Studio is a plugin created to simplify the process of integrating Qlik Sense functionality into other environments. It allows users to seamlessly connect to Qlik Sense platform and develop solutions with an ease of coding.
- Qlik Analytics for Visual Studio plugin is available only with Visual Studio 2015.
- Works only with NTLM.
1. Find the Plugin through the Microsoft gallery. In Visual Studio, go to Tools - Extensions and Updates, and search for the Qlik Analytics for Visual Studio and press download.
2. Connect to Qlik Sense like below:
3. If everything goes fine, you will be connected to the Qlik Sense server and will be provided with the list of Streams and apps under it.
4. In order to start designing your solution, select an app inside a Stream, go to the Sheet and select the Object you want to include in your solution. The "Preview" looks like this -
5. The code tab will give the HTML tags:
So we can get the iFrame, ID and use it in our solution.Common Issues:
The Common issues as seen with customers are wrong port specified, certificates not being imported etc.