Qlik Sense: User Attributes(such as Groups) are not fetched after user logs in.Article Number: 000035882 | Last Modified: 2019/01/17
- There is an AD group with member users in it.
- User Directory Connector (UDC) is created in QMC and "Sync user data for existing users" option is checked to reduce sync workload.
- The user is not fetched in Qlik Sense yet.
- User "User1" logs in into HUB
- "User1" appears in Users list.
- But no attributes such as "Group" information is fetched.
According to Help, this is caused by "Sync user data for existing users" option.
Typically, this behavior could happen to a user that is recently deleted from QMC. As a result, next user login may not trigger UDC sync due to alive session hence user attributes are not fetched.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.