Qlik ODBC Connector for Teradata: Access credentials are not valid for this connection.Article Number: 000031671 | Last Modified: 2019/01/17
How to resolve?
- Use Teradata provided ODBC driver to verify the database is accessible and the credentials are correct.
- Note: this step needs to be done outside of Qlik products. Check this article: How to fetch data via ODBC DSN without using Qlik Products
- Once verified, check Teradata ODBC driver's setting interface and pay attention to "Mechanism" field:
- In this particular example, Mechanism is set to "ldap"
- Go back to Qlik ODBC Connector setting interface, in Advanced section add "Name"="securitymechanism" and "Value"=ldap
- Now the connection should be able to tested and created.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.