One of the major advantages of the Extractor Connector is the ability to use delta load capabilities (if allowable in the Extractor itself).
However, if a communication error has occurred for a delta or full load and the IDocs have been produced in the ERP system, the IDocs can be resent to QlikView.
If for some reason, an error message is seen on the QvSAPExtr_<datetimestamp>.txt and SrvService_<datetimestamp>.txt that writes as:"Error: ID:00 Type:E Number:001 SAP job is not finished - resend is not possible"
And from the reload script editor dialog box:
There are instances where the job cancel request may have been stuck in the job queue when they requested to resend the job.
To cancel an ongoing SAP job using the SAP GUI, follow the steps below:
- Take the job name from the connector log, prefix it with ‘BI’ like BIREQU_QTQVCEXTR1_20160422083600
- Get the JobCount number for step 4a:
- a. Enter Transaction SE16
- b. Enter Table name TBTCO (enter the BIREQU… number from step 1.)
- c. Click <Execute (F8)>
- Enter Transaction in SAP GUI: SE37
- Enter Function Module name: BP_JOB_ABORT
- a. JobCount: See step 2.
- b. JobName: enter the BIREQU… number
- c. Click <Execute (F8)> (Warning, this step will cancel the job)
- Check the status of the job using Transaction SM37
- a. JobName: enter the BIREQU… number
- b. Click <Execute (F8)>
- c. Check Status column: should show Cancelled when done.