When you try to make a report in Nprinting from a Qlik Sense application, and this report contains some images, the report fails and on previewing the report, you get an error after 2 to 3 minutes.
These are a few troubleshooting steps you should take.
1. Check if the connection proxy address to qlik sense in the application connection matches the name of the certificate issued by qlik sense - "CA"
to check this.
- Go to the Windows start menu, type mmc.exe
- Click on File then "add/remove snap in"
- Add a certificate
- Select computer
- On the next dialogue box, click on next and then finish.
- Check the "Issued by" certificate for Qlik Sense and look at the name. Does this name minus the "CA" at the end matches the connection proxy in Nprinting? if not, change it so it matches.
2. Check if https://localhost and https://<qliksenseserver>.domainname is added in the trusted sites in Internet options.
3. Final step : What security policy for ports do they have in place? Blocking windows dynamic ports could also cause image reports not to be generated. Open all ports between the NPrinting server and the DC and also to the Qlik Sense server then test.