This article explains an example about how to publish PDF report to windows shared folder in Nprinting v17.
Note: This article is just an example. The steps may vary among versions.
If you want to know more about the functionality/configuration, please take Nprinitng related training course provided by Qlik.
Please create app/connection/report/user before following the following steps. This article does not cover how to create app/connection/reports/user.
1. Go to Nprinting Management Console > Destinations > Folders
2. Press Create folder
3. Enter Name
of the Folder and select the App. Select Custom path
and enter UNC path
of the Windows shared folder. Press Create
Note: In this example, already have assigned Everyone Read/Write permission to the Windows shared folder.
4. Go to Nprinting Management Console > Tasks > Publish task
5. Press Create task
6. Enter Name
of the task. Select the App
and press Create
7. Click Reports
Tab and click Add report
8. Select the report in Choose reports
field. Choose PDF
as Output format
. Click Add report
9. Click Users/group
tab and click Add user or group
10. Choose recipient
from the list and click Add recipient
11. Click Destinations
tab. Click +
12. Select the shared folder you created in Step1-Step3, and press Add
13. Tick the shared folder for the recipient. Press Save
14. Run the task
15. PDF report will be generated into the Windows shared folder