When you create a new application, the data load script automatically creates a script stub for you to work from. This stub is filled with localised values and is generated independent from the interface language displayed in Qlik Sense. Below is an example of the UK version of that script.
These values are automatically populated and cannot be manually changed from within Qlik Sense.
Values used in the script at determined by the region and language settings of the account running the Engine service. NB This may not be the account used to normally access the server.
The values are determined by the region and language settings of the account running the Engine service the app is created upon. To change this:
1. Log into the server as the account running the Engine service
2. Open Region and Language settings
3. Change to the desired language
4. To change other values, like separators, digit grouping symbol, currency etc. Click advanced
5. Click apply to save changes
6. Restart the engine service