If you use the SAP Extractor Connector it is possible that you get following errors when running the script.
Progress Creation of function /QTQVC/CREATE_REQUEST_IDOC returned after 00:00:00
Error Job already running
Error No INITRNR received. Failed to start job.
As the first error message said, a job is already running.. You have to delete the job running if it’s not in use.
From SAP Connector Manual:
18.104.22.168 Status Table
The download for every extractor can be followed in the new status table, /QTQVC/STATUS, which is available in transaction SE16:
Only a single extraction at a time can run in a logical system. QlikView returns an error message if multiple extractors run on the same logical system.
In the event of an extractor job not being able to initialize, the status table contains an “S” for started. A process to cancel the job is required through transaction /N/QTQVC/delete.
22.214.171.124 Canceling a Process
Proceed as follows to cancel a process:
1. In the status table, get the job time and then go to transaction /N/QTQVC/delete.
2. Select /QTQVC/STATUS in the Delete single record from table section.
3. Enter the job time in the JOBTIME field.
4. Run the job in Simulate Deletion mode.
5. Run the job in Delete Records mode.