Qlik Sense: Move reloads to RIM nodes and exclude Central nodeArticle Number: 000009328 | Last Modified: 2019/10/14
In multi-node environments, the apps can be reloaded on any node.
Qlik Sense, any version
To set reloads to only run on Rim nodes:
- Go to the Qlik Sense Management Console
- Open the Central Node Scheduler
- In the Advanced menu, select Master as the Type
- Open the Rim Node Scheduler(s)
- In the Advanced menu, select Slave as the Type
NOTE: If you want to move the Monitoring apps to reload on the RIM node you need to follow the steps below.
By default all apps are synced to all nodes except for the monitoring apps which reload only on the Central Node.
If you want to move ALL reloads away from the Central node, including the monitor App, then you would need to change the sync rule to change this default behavior.
To change that sync rule:
- In the Qlik Sense Management Console open the Load balancing rules
- Open the Load balancing rule " ResourcesOnNonCentralNodes "
- Change the condition to " ((node.iscentral="false")) " , this will sync ALL apps to all nodes included the monitoring apps
- Uncheck Disabled
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.