It is possible that NPrinting does not automatically resize the row high in generated reports, and the content in cells that needs a word wrap can be shown incorrectly. This happen especially after an upgrade from NPrinting 17 to NPrinting 18 or higher releases.Environment:
- NPrinting 18
- NPrinting 19 and higher releases
Normally, Autofit is enabled by default in Excel, but this setting may change after an upgrade or for other reasons.
In this case, it is necessary to activate it again in order to avoid any layout issue.
The problem can be easily resolved by applying Autofit in the Excel template sheet. Here are step by step instructions:
- Open\Edit the Excel NPrinting report with NPrinting Designer
- Select all cells in the sheet using CTRL+A
- Click on 'Home' in the Excel ribbon bar
- Go to 'Format'
- Choose "Autofit Row height"
- Do the same for all the sheets in the template and for all your Excel reports
See the image here below: