Dashboard Bundle's On-Demand extension does not account for the following work-flow:
1. Client duplicates a Qlik Sense app that uses On-Demand object for further development.
2. Client re-publishing app with "Replace existing app" option set.
The above is not possible as the error described below occurs afterwards when accessing the re-published (and replaced) app sheet where On-Demand object was added:"An error occurred... Access is Denied"
"Sense app mismatch... The On-demand reporting is configured for a different Sense app and won't work with the current configuration. Update the connection on the NPrinting server."Environment:
- Qlik Sense April 2019
- Qlik Sense June 2019 Patch 2
Likely an outcome of improvement documented under On-Demand object not listing On-Demand enabled apps after upgrading to April 2019 or newerProduct Defect ID:
- Qlik Sense February 2020
- Qlik Sense June 2019 Patch 6
If your App has community sheets and objects, deleting the original Qlik Sense App in step 4 will cause end users to lose their self-service objects
1. Publish the duplicated and updated Qlik Sense app without replacing the previous one.
2. Change the NPrinting Connection's App ID to match the updated(replaced) Qlik Sense App's ID.
3. Reload the NPrinting Connection metadata.
4. Use the new connection and newly published Qlik Sense app.