Collaborate with over 60,000 Qlik technologists and members around the world to get answers to your questions, and maximize success.Join Us
1. Duplicate Operation Monitor app in QMC
2. Go to "Hub >> my work >> Operation Monitor app"
3. Open/edit load script
4. Go to line 24 on the first page of Operation Monitor app
- On the first page of the Operation Monitor app there is a section on line 24 called "SET monthsOfHistory = 3"
5. Modify/change "SET monthsOfHistory = 3" within the load script
It should collect the data as long as you have the log files that go that far back.
"SET monthsOfHistory = 3" -- 3 Months
"SET monthsOfHistory = 6" -- 6 Months
"SET monthsOfHistory = 12" -- 12 Months
6. Remove the “governance” QVDs from %PROGRAMDATA%\Qlik\Sense\Log.
7. Publish the modified Operation Monitor app.
Please note that the reload time for that long of data will be rather long.
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.