Collaborate with over 60,000 Qlik technologists and members around the world to get answers to your questions, and maximize success.Join Us
1) make a backup as per help https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2019/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/Backing-up-Qlik-NPrinting.htm
2) stop all NPrinting Services except the Database.
3) Open PGadmin and connect to the database.
4) open the Query tool
5) Paste/issue the queries present in the attached file .
6) Restart the services stopped on point 2.
7) check functionality .
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.