QlikView Workbench install fails with one or both of the following error(s):...Microsoft Visual Studio Invalid license data. Reinstall is required....Error No version of Microsoft Visual Studio could be completely configured, even though valid versions of Visual Studio were detected on the system. For more information, see the Windows installer log.Environment:
- QlikView Workbench April 2019
- Microsoft Visual Studios 2015 / 2017
Per other QlikView System Requirement
documentation, Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 / 2017 are supported. However, installation issues have been reported for which the root cause has not been determined at the time of writing of this article.Bug ID:
- HLP-5456 - Registered for correction to existing documentation
- Re-install Microsoft Visual Studio as error suggests. If issue persists...
- Install Microsoft Visual Studio 2013. Then install QlikView Workbench.
More Requirement information under QlikView Workbench Requirements! This is currently being investigated as a possible defect. Information provided here is given as is at the time of documenting. For up to date information contact support at support.qlik.com with the ID
HLP-5456 for reference.