Collaborate with over 60,000 Qlik technologists and members around the world to get answers to your questions, and maximize success.Join Us
- Exporting sheets to PDF fails when containing map objects.
"An error occurred during export. Please try again"
This affects both export of sheet and export of sheet when embedded in a story.
If you remove the map object it allows the sheet to be exported to PDF.
The steps to reproduce the issue are as follows:
1. Open the app in Qlik Sense (Desktop or Enterprise – both exhibit same fault)
2. Go to the sheet, wait for map to display
3. From Menu button dropdown, select "Export sheet to PDF"
4. Accept defaults and click the "Export" button
5. See if you get the "An error occurred during export. Please try again" message at bottom of the dialog window.
Increase the maximum upload size in the Printing.exe.config
1) Stop the printing service
2) Edit %Programfiles%\Qlik\Sense\Printing\Printing.exe.config adding, under <appSettings> section, the parameter max-request-size with the new desired value (in bytes)
3) save the file
4) restart the printing service
We recommend that you use this setting in the config file (Step 2) and test:
<add key="max-request-size" value="100000000" />
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.