GeoAnalytics: How to deal with city name with different names SpellingArticle Number: 000060042 | Last Modified: 2019/04/21
- Qlik sense: Object Map not displaying some countries as expected
- A City's name is spelled in different ways
- Pékin instead of Beijing
- Saint Louis instead of Saint-Louis or St. Louis
- Qlik Sense
Thus, to correct the name's spelling, use one of below alternatives
- Correct the city name in the source data (not always possible).
- Use the Layer's properties: Location Options->Manual Remap (for just a limited number of corrections to do)
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.