QlikView: Container Box tab is not properly displayed after upgradeArticle Number: 000059276 | Last Modified: 2019/04/25
Resizing the container could display the whole text but would affect other objects of the same sheet.
Thus, resizing is not a "recommended solution". Creating new object & container may not work as well (see attached QVW)
- Box tab in container (ex version Qv12.00.20400)
- Box tab after upgrading to ex: QV12.20.20800 or Qv12.30.20000
- Qlikview 12.10 & QlikView 12.20
- Qlikview 12.30
This bug was close as WAD- Working as designed due to intentional design change.
As a workaround please add the parameter "NavigationAreaSizedOnlyByLabels=1" in the settings.ini file
On Qlikview Server
- If using the IE-plug-in, please ensure that the local settings.ini file has the workaround parameter added there as well.
- What happens when using "NavigationAreaSizedOnlyByLabels=1"?
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.