The export to excel dialogue does not appear without refreshing the page (or pressing the F5 button) in Ajax.
QlikView 12.20 SR 5
See each Resolution (above)
Problem Investigation: https://jira.qlikdev.com/browse/QV-14845LEFT INTERNAL BECAUSE I'M NOT SURE IF WE CAN VERIFY THE QVAJAX.JS FILE, OR PROVIDE THE CORRECT ONE WITHOUT GOING THROUGH R&D
This could have been caused by two issues:
1. The 'InterfaceLanguage' have not been set
To change the setting:
1. Stop the QVS-service
2. Open settings.ini in a text editor like notepad, default installation path is "C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer"
3. Add "InterfaceLangauge=English" just below "[Settings 7]"
4. Save the file
5. Restart the QVS
2. The QvAjax.js file does not match the version of QlikView installed
(The location of Ajax.js on the machine where "QlikView is installed is :- C:\Program Files\QlikView\Server\QlikViewClients\QlikViewAjax\htc)
The problem with the wrong file could be have been caused and can be resolved in 2 ways:
- either your upgrade didn't exchange the old Qvajax-files for the SR5-files, or you have "tampered" with the files manually. If the last is not correct we suggest to uninstall QlikView, and then make sure all files are wiped from disk (both C:\Program files\QlikView as well as C:\ProgramData\QlikTech). Then do a clean installation of QlikView.
- If this is not possible for various reasons, then we can send you the QvAjax-files in a zip (request from R&D - https://jira.qlikdev.com/browse/QV-14845), and you can delete all files in the htc-directory and then put our supplied files in that directory