Collaborate with over 60,000 Qlik technologists and members around the world to get answers to your questions, and maximize success.Join Us
The fields brought in with the file are limited to Name, Line, Area and Point but the field brought in for the name can be changed with the following steps:
1. Download and install Q-GIS (open source software).
2. Once installed, Open Q-GIS desktop.
3. Unzip the folder of GIS data you have downloaded in section above (be sure to unzip to a folder of the same name as you will need to drag it as a folder in the next step)
4. Drag the folder into the Q-GIS window, it will ask you which layers you want to extract so click ‘Select All’ as we will be able to browse which boundaries we would like. Then click OK.
5. Now save this adjusted file. Navigate to Layer > Save As… on the top menu bar. A menu window will appear.
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.