To replicate the problem:
- In any Qlik Sense app create a table that has an expression based on an if formula and that contains variables. For example: =IF( Sales >= var_SalesMin <= var_SalesMax, Sales)
- var_SalesMin and var_SalesMax are variables and it is possible to change their values.
- Problem: Changing the value of the variable, the content of the table is not changed accordingly .
- It is necessary to (save in Desktop and) refresh the app (f5) to get the variables recognized in the formula and the table changed accordingly.
- Qlik Sense Desktop November 2017 release and higher
- Qlik Sense Server November 2017 release and higher
The problem is due to a bug ( QLIK-88277
It has been tested with Qlik Sense November release and higher, but it may occur also in previous releases.
The bug is currently (September 2019) unresolved.
A solution will be developed as soon as possible.
As workaround, it is necessary to (save in Desktop and) refresh the app (f5) to get the variables recognized in the formula and the table changed accordingly.