QlikView Services disconnected in QlikView Management Console. Possible errors show a single service disconnected, or "2 services are down" or "3 services are down" or "3 services or more are down".
Problem may occur after a new installation, an upgrade, or a system change or restart. Environment:
QlikView any version
- Verify if the QlikView Windows Services are started. If they are not started, attempt to start them.
- Are the services set up with Certificate Authentication / Certificate Trust?
- Are all system requirements met for the QlikView service account?
Verify it is a local Administrator
Verify it is part of the QlikView Administrators group
- Are all system requirements met for QlikView?
See the Qlik Help site
for details, verifying against the version used.
- Review the QlikView Management Service log files, and the individual service logs for possible errors.
- Verify that the correct URL is used for the services in the QMC. Verify whether you are able to connect to the URL (for instance http://SERVERNAME.DOMAIN:4750/QVWS/Service) or not, to see if the server is able to solve that URL.