QlikView Services disconnected in QlikView Management Console: single service error, or 2 services are down is displayedArticle Number: 000055435 | Last Modified: 2019/01/17
Problem may occur after a new installation, an upgrade, or a system change or restart.
- Verify if the QlikView Windows Services are started. If they are not started, attempt to start them.
- Are the services set up with Certificate Authentication / Certificate Trust?
or Services disconnected in Management Console using Certificate Trust Implementation - Event ID 36885 logged in Windows System log for details.
- Are all system requirements met for the QlikView service account?
- Are all system requirements met for QlikView?
- Review the QlikView Management Service log files, and the individual service logs for possible errors.
- Verify that the correct URL is used for the services in the QMC. Verify whether you are able to connect to the URL (for instance http://SERVERNAME.DOMAIN:4750/QVWS/Service) or not, to see if the server is able to solve that URL.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.