Get detailed NPrinting logs for CEF rendering errors and for Qlik Sense connection problemsArticle Number: 000055154 | Last Modified: 2020/02/20
- NPrinting 18 and higher releases
It is possible to generate even more accurate logs in the same folder following these steps:
- Stop the NPrinting Engine service.
- Open the "engine.config" file in C:\Program Files\NPrintingServer\NPrinting\Engine.
- Go to the paragraph called
Sense rendering configuration
- Find this row:
<!-- <add key="webrenderer-args" value="-l=info -port=51051 -e=1" /> -->
Un-comment it and write "trace" instead of info. The row should look like
<add key="webrenderer-args" value="-l=trace -port=51051 -e=1" />
- Find and un-comment the row
<add key="webrenderer-mashup-qs" value="logging=net,ws" />
- Restart the NPrinting Engine service.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.