Cannot connect to Qlik Sense from NPrinting: Invalid network passwordArticle Number: 000054486 | Last Modified: 2018/11/21
- Qlik Sense certificates are installed using the certificate installer as per the instructions.
- Tried exporting the certificates both with and without password.
- In both cases, the connection fails because of invalid certificate. The logs show "Invalid network password".
- Tried installing the certificate manually in MMC. It doesn't accept the password that was set in QMC.
- Qlik NPrinting is still sticking to the old certificate that was imported using the password.
- There is a security policy that mandates the import of certificates with passwords that follow a set of rules.
- A fresh Qlik NPrinting installation in a different machine fixed the issue.
- It would also be good to check if there is a policy that allows certificates to be imported only with passwords that follow a certain password policy.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.