There are some steps that have to been followed to quickly migrate NPrinting to a new environment without losing any data.Environment:
Some simple steps are necessary to correctly migrate NPrinting service and Engine to new Servers.
To migrate NPrinting to another server, you essentially need to create a backup of the repository, then you can install NPrinting on the new server and then simply restore the backup on the new server.
So you will transfer all the information (Tasks, reports, users, connections etc...) from one environment to another.
1. You can follow these tutorials to back up and restore the repository:https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2018/Content/DeployingQVNprinting/Backing-up-Qlik-NPrinting.htmhttps://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2018/Content/DeployingQVNprinting/Restoring-Qlik-NPrinting-from-a-backup.htm
Kindly, notice that the NPrinting versions on the new and the old machine must be the same, backups created with different versions are not always compatible.
2. Do not forget to deactivate the license in the old environment (Admin>License management), so you can apply it in the new server.
3. You can use different domain users for the services in the new installation, but be sure that they satisfy all the requirement.
4. After the migration and the restore of the backup in the new server, you need to add a new NPrinting Engine. You can follow this article:https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2018/Content/DeployingQVNprinting/Adding-a-Qlik-NPrinting-Engine.htm
5. After the migration, you may need to change the path in the connections, because the path to the files has probably changed. For Qlik Sense connections the Certificate will need to be re-exported from Qlik Sense and imported to the NPrinting server. Otherwise, the issue documented on the following articles may occur: NPrinting: "The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden" for connection to QlikSense
For additional information please visit: How to BackUp and Restore NPrinting Repository Database from End to End