Symptoms for this issue:
1. All the tasks fail with the following error message
2. All metadata reloading fail
3. Connection verification fails with the certificates error though certificates generated from QlikSense are properly imported to NPrinting Server
4. The engine logs have the warning like:
...Failed to open a resolver for connection navigator=https://<QlikSense Server>...identity=...ERROR: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden...
The errors indicates the connection from NPrinting server to Qliksense server is not successful. It could due to that NPrinting service account is not setup properly or certificates are not deployed with correct server names.
a. Check if the certificates from QlikSense are properly deployed
b. Check if the service account to run NPrinting services meets the following requirements:
1. NPrinting service account has token allocated in QlikSense
2. NPrinting service account is root admin in QlikSense
3. NPrinting service account is dedicated to run NPrinting services only and can't be shared with other services or servers. such as QlikSense.
Though it may still be working in the previous versions, it is not supported configuration.