Turn off connector log "C:\Temp\QvConnectLogFile.txt"
Article Number: 000054204 | Last Modified: 2018/10/26
C:\Temp\QvConnectLogFile.txt on QlikView/Qlik Sense server is growing fast. How to turn it off.
"ConnectorLogging=1" in Settings.ini is an undocumented Easter Egg which is not supposed to be left on permanently. It is usually for troubleshooting purposes and should be removed after that.
- Find Settings.ini file
- In Qlik Sense, it is located in C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Engine\Settings.ini
- In QlikView, it is located in C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer\Settings.ini and C:\Users\[service account name]\AppData\Roaming\QlikTech\QlikView\Settings.ini
- Remove "ConnectorLogging=1" from the files(backup first)
- Restart Engine Service(Qlik Sense) or QlikView Server Service(QlikView)
- C:\Temp\QvConnectLogFile.txt should stop growing