Qlik Sense App imports fail. The QlikSenseUtil may show port 4241 unavailable.
While importing an app or working with an app, the following errors are logged:
Import app 500 App not found : App not found (Could not find app) (HTTP code: 500)
Command=Import app;Result=500;ResultText=Error: IO
Not available Repository ManagementAccess /qrs/app/upload Import app 500 The user name or password is incorrect.↵↓ (HTTP code: 500)
Qlik Sense April 2018 and up
Settings were not updated during the migration.
Make a backup of the QSR database before doing the next steps.
- Stop all services beside the Qlik Sense Repository Database
- open a administrative command promt
- connect to the database using: C:\"Program Files"\Qlik\Sense\Repository\PostgreSQL\9.6\bin\psql.exe -h localhost -p 4432 -U postgres -d QSR -e
- note it might be another folder like 9.3 for the database for older versions of Sense
- Type in \x to enable extended mode on the terminal
- run SELECT "AppImportFolder" FROM "RepositoryServiceSettings";
- run SELECT "Temporaryfilepath" FROM "ServerNodeConfigurations";
- check if the AppimportFolder is at the share the actual system is using. If its not please follow to step 9
- check if the Temporaryfilepath is accessable for the current serviceuser if not please continue with step 10
- run UPDATE "public"."RepositoryServiceSettings" SET "AppImportFolder"='\\newservername\share\apps' WHERE "AppImportFolder"='\\oldservername\share\apps';
- run UPDATE "public"."ServerNodeConfigurations" SET "Temporaryfilepath"='C:\temp\' WHERE "Temporaryfilepath"='C:\Users\serviceuser\appdata\local\temp\';
- alternativly to the path of the new service user if you for example changed that one, "Temporaryfilepath"='C:\Users\newserviceuser\adppdata\local\temp', or a path which can be accessed by all users like ' C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Temp'