Macros are not invoked in Qlikview Desktop if Reload is performed firstArticle Number: 000054019 | Last Modified: 2019/08/12
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a document in Qlikview Desktop 12.20 with a macro that has a subprocedure invoking a simple message box.
- Assign the subprocedure to a button
- Save and close the document.
- Open the document
- Reload the document
- Click the button. The message box is not invoked, and the user is instead displayed the module editor. (in 11.20, the message box is invoked)
- Qlikview 12.20 (November 2017)
QlikView 12.30 IR
Disable BNF Reload. In Desktop, add EnableBnfReload=0 to the settings.ini file at %appdata%\QlikTech\QlikView\Settings.ini
Information provided on this defect is given as is at the time of documenting. For up to date information, please review the most recent Release Notes, or contact support at support.qlik.com with the ID QV-14858 for reference.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.