QlikView - Qlik Management Server is showing the QlikView WebServer down "The Web Server Is currently not responding"Article Number: 000051603 | Last Modified: 2018/11/21
You see the error message "The Web Server Is currently not responding"
Below are few steps to troubleshoot this issue.
QlikView any version
- Make sure the QlikView WebServer service is started (Try to restart it)
- Make sure the port 4750 is listening on the QlikView WebServer machine. You can use the command 'netstat -aon'
- Try to open the URL http://servername:4750/QVWS/Service from the QlikView WebServer first and if it works from the QlikView Management Service server
- If the URL does not open from the QlikView Management Service server this indicates a network related issue. You can check the following
- Any proxy, firewall blocking the communication between the QlikView Management Service and the QlikView WebServer through the port 4750
- The DNS resolving correctly the server name (You can use the command ping from the QlikView Management Service)
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.