The export of certificates failed via qmc in Qlik SenseArticle Number: 000051456 | Last Modified: 2018/09/07
Qlik Sense June 2017 and above
Please check in the MMC to export all the certicates manually to see which one.
If you do not have a backup of the old certificates you can do the following.
- Stop all the Qlik Sense services
- delete the certificates in the following locations:
- In Certificates (Local Computer) > Trusted Root Certification Authorities > Certificates, delete the certificates created by Qlik Sense, issued by computer.domain-CA
- In Certificates > Current User > Personal > Certificates, delete the certificate named QlikClient
- In Certificates (Local Computer) > Personal > Certificates, delete the certificate issued by computer.domain-CA
- start the Qlik Repository Database Service
- open an administrative command promt and run C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Repository\Repository.exe" -bootstrap -iscentral
- if you run a multinode system you need to redistribute the certificates from the central node. If you are using the floating central node feature, please contact support for assistance.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.