One of the certificates has no exportable private key.
Please check in the MMC to export all the certicates manually to see which one.
If you still have a backup of the certificate from the MMC export, stop the Qlik Sense services and try to import the certificates once more time using the make the private key exportable
If you do not have a backup of the old certificates you can do the following.
- Stop all the Qlik Sense services
- delete the certificates in the following locations:
- In Certificates (Local Computer) > Trusted Root Certification Authorities > Certificates, delete the certificates created by Qlik Sense, issued by computer.domain-CA
- In Certificates > Current User > Personal > Certificates, delete the certificate named QlikClient
- In Certificates (Local Computer) > Personal > Certificates, delete the certificate issued by computer.domain-CA
- start the Qlik Repository Database Service
- open an administrative command promt and run C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\Repository\Repository.exe" -bootstrap -iscentral
- if you run a multinode system you need to redistribute the certificates from the central node. If you are using the floating central node feature, please contact support for assistance.