Qlik Sense exports the numbers from a column into text to ExcelArticle Number: 000049957 | Last Modified: 2019/12/04
- Qlik Sense all versions
- Incorrect format in the source files or source data.
- Sometimes the Qlik Sense the table object has columns from different source tables that have related data. One thing to lookup is that one of these tables can have records that are not corresponding records on the other table. And at the moment of using set analysis (a sum expression) Qlik sense can represent the "null" values in the frontend as "0" but the number formatting will be "Auto" for that column, if we export this most likely will be exported and represented as a "General" format in Excel.
For assistance with Qlik Sense design and development, and much more, join Qlik community; Connect and learn from over 80.000 active users, find answers, and discover best practices and tips and tricks.
- 1. Change your data source with the right format.
- 2.In your app go to edit mode
- Select the table you want to export
- In the "Data" menu select the column with the problem when exporting to excel.
- Change the value of the Number formatting from "Auto" to "Number", "Money" (Depending if it's currency or money format) or "Custom" and apply the desired format pattern.
- Press on "Done" and try to export again
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.