Drag and drop a file to load data onto a new app in Qlik Sense gets "An error occurred, Invalid Path"Article Number: 000049775 | Last Modified: 2019/01/17
- Shared persistence environments
- Found in Qlik Sense November 2017 and up.
- Not enough privileges access for the service account for all the folders that are under the Shared folder (shared persistence) in Qlik Sense.
- Data Connection 'AttachedFiles' not pointing to the correct shared path.
- To solve the issue, grant read and write access to the service account for all the folders located under the shared folder (shared persistence) that Qlik Sense uses: Apps, ArchivedLogs, CustomData, and StaticContent
- Verify that the Connection String of the data connection 'AttachedFiles' points to the shared path '\\<ServerWithTHeSharedFolder>\<SharedFolder>\StaticContent\AppContent\<APP_ID>'
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.