It is possible to display the selections of QlikView in the NPrinting Report
When exporting to Excel you can include the Selection Stamps (current selections) by activating a user setting in IE-plugin/Desktop.Environment:
- NPrinting 17 and 18
- QlikView 11.20, 12.00, 12.10 and 12.20
In order to exclude or include the Selection Stamps you need to follow the next steps:
1. Open the QlikView document on the access point using the IE Plugin or using QlikView Desktop
2. Open the following settings: '' settings> user preferences> export ''
3. On the "Selection Stamps in Exports" section, check or uncheck the ''On BIFF Exports '' option
4. In the NPrinting report, click on '' reload meta data '', reload the report and see if the report still shows the "Current Selections".