How to Exclude/Include Selection Stamps when Exporting to Excel or creating a NPrinting reportArticle Number: 000049694 | Last Modified: 2018/08/22
When exporting to Excel you can include the Selection Stamps (current selections) by activating a user setting in IE-plugin/Desktop.
- NPrinting 17 and 18
- QlikView 11.20, 12.00, 12.10 and 12.20
1. Open the QlikView document on the access point using the IE Plugin or using QlikView Desktop
2. Open the following settings: '' settings> user preferences> export ''
3. On the "Selection Stamps in Exports" section, check or uncheck the ''On BIFF Exports '' option
4. In the NPrinting report, click on '' reload meta data '', reload the report and see if the report still shows the "Current Selections".
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.