SSE to R - No Slave Node FoundArticle Number: 000049615 | Last Modified: 2019/10/30
This may present in these ways:
- A failure of the Qlik Scheduler Service to start on the Rim nodes where there is a SSEtoRServe on the Central Node.
- In the Scheduler Trace error logs, you will see a reference to the Scheduler service attempt to contact with SSEtoRServe.
- Logs will fail to cycle though in that log it says the service is started.
- You need to update this section of the SSEtoRServe.exe.config file :
- Set it to the above 0.0.0.0 value from 127.0.01 like below.
<value>0.0.0.0</value> <!-- Set to 0.0.0.0 if you want it reachable from the outside world -->
- Restart the SSEtoRServe services,
- Restart the central node Qlik Scheduler Service
- Restart Qlik Scheduler Service on all Rim Nodes
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.