Collaborate with over 60,000 Qlik technologists and members around the world to get answers to your questions, and maximize success.Join Us
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Load QDS settings by calling getQDSSettings with scope All (FYI it is missing folder administrator info)
2. Load Administrator info by calling getSourceDocumentFolders with scope All
3. Update administrator information on the QDS settings object. Save QDS settings by calling saveQDSSettings.
1. The QDS Settings returned by calling Client.GetQDSSettings(QDS.ID, QDSSettingsScope.All) returns list of source folder however the list of Administrators is always null/empty.
2. We were able to get a list of administrators for source folders by calling Client.GetSourceDocumentFolders (QDS.ID, QDSSettingsScope.All). However, we try to override QDSSettings by calling Client.SaveQDSSettins(settings) the changes to source folder administrator do not applied.
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.