NPrinting and Qlik Sense on separate servers in a workgroup and not a domain.Article Number: 000047724 | Last Modified: 2018/09/07
- NPrinting 16 all versions
- NPrinting 17 all versions
- NPrinting February 2018 and up
- Qlik Sense all versions
- QlikView all versions
NPrinting requires a Windows user account that must:
- Be a member of the local Windows Administrators group.
- Be a domain user.
- Have Log on as a service rights.
- Only be used to run Qlik NPrinting 17 and newer services. This ensures that there are no conflicts with other Windowsservices on the same computer.
In addition, for every activity and communication with Qlik Sense or QlikView, such as the reload of metadata, connections to documents, the account needs to be authenticated, which is made possible in an Active Directory, but not with local Windows accounts in a non-AD environment.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.