How to create a test application in Qlik Sense loaded with test or dummy dataArticle Number: 000047627 | Last Modified: 2018/11/22
- Qlik Sense Enterprise, all versions
- Open the Hub and create a new app
- Open the Data Load Editor
- Place the cursor where you want to insert a new script
- Press CTRL + 0 + 0 on your keyboard (CTRL and zero twice). A script is inserted at the cursor.
- Click Load Data to run the script. Save the app.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.