The Qlik Sense Mobile app allows you to securely connect to your Qlik Sense Enterprise deployment from your supported mobile device. This is the process of configuring Qlik Sense to function with the mobile app on iPad / iPhone.Environment:
Qlik Sense September 2017 or later
Pre-requirements (Client side)
See the requirements for your mobile app version on the official Qlik Online Help > Planning your Qlik Sense Enterprise deployment > System requirements for Qlik Sense Enterprise > Qlik Sense Mobile app
Pre-requirements (Server side)
- Qlik Sense Enterprise Server September 2017 or later deployment.
- (only for versions prior to September 2018) Qlik Sense license that is not a test license. Evaluation licenses and other special editions are fine. Support for test licenses was introduced in Qlik Sense Enterprise September 2018.
Configuration (Server side)
Acquire a signed and trusted Certificate.
Out of the box, Qlik Sense is installed with HTTPS enabled on the hub and HTTP disabled. Due to iOS specific certificate requirements, a signed and trusted certificate is required when connecting from an iOS device. See iOS devices cannot open QlikSense Apps on the HUB
For testing purposes, it is possible to enable port 80.
(Optional) Enable HTTP (port 80).
- Open the Qlik Sense Management Console and navigate to Proxies.
- Select the Proxy you wish to use and click Edit Proxy.
- Check Allow HTTP
Generate the authentication link:
An authentication link is required for the Qlik Sense Mobile App.
- Navigate to Virtual Proxies in the Qlik Sense Management Console and edit the proxy used for mobile App access
- Enable the Client authentication link menu in the far right menu.
- Generate the link.
In the client authentication link host URI, you may need to remove the "/" from the end of the URL, such as http://10.76.193.52/
would be http://10.76.193.52
Associate User access pass
Users connecting to Qlik Sense Enterprise need a valid license available. See the Qlik Sense Online Help for more information on how to assign available access types
Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows > Administer Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows > Managing a Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows site > Managing QMC resource > Managing licenses
Configuration (Client side)
- Install Qlik Sense mobile app from AppStore.
- Provide authentication link generated in QMC
- Open the link from your device (this can be also done by going to the Hub, clicking on the menu icon at the top right and selecting "Client Authentication"), the installed application will be triggered automatically, and the configuration parameters will be applied.
- Enter user credentials for QS server