Qlik Sense Desktop error: an oldest version of the .net framework foundArticle Number: 000045811 | Last Modified: 2018/11/21
After unsucessfull attempt, error log file is being generated, which contains vital information about troubleshooting the issue.
Error 0x81f403e8: The Burn engine cannot run with an MBA under the .NET 4 CLR on Windows 7 RTM with .NET 4.5.2 (or greater) installed.
- Machine is using Windows 7 RTM (Release to manufacturing).
- This OS release is not supported for Qlik Sense Desktop installations (RTM versions are typically released to manufacturers - like HP, Dell, Acer..etc, before they are released to the general public so that the manufacturers can work out any bugs the software may encounter with hardware devices)
- An upgrade to the official release passed the RTM release is necessary.
- If you like to run Qlik Sense Desktop on Windows 7, you would need:
- official release of Windows, make sure that is SP1 x64
- .NET framework4.5.2 or higher
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.