Server Log In Attempt Failed on Qlik Sense MobileArticle Number: 000045531 | Last Modified: 2019/11/25
After a user applies the Client Authentication Link for Qlik Sense and attempts to login to the Qlik Sense Mobile App the following error is shown: "Server log in attempt failed."
Qlik Sense Mobile for iOS
Qlik Sense Mobile for Android
- Ensure TLS 1.2 is enabled. This is required. Further information is found in the following Knowledge Base Article: Qlik Sense 3.1 SR4 and TLS 1.2
- Update the Qlik Sense Mobile App via the Apple Store to the latest version
- Update the iOS to version 11.1 or newer. The operating system updates are found in Settings - General - Software Update. Further information is found via the Apple Help Site.
- If you have a reverse proxy between Qlik Sense Mobile and the Qlik Sense Server, make sure that your rules are set up to rewrite correctly https://yourservername/ and https://yourservername:443/ (or different port if you have customized the port or are using http). Some requests such as the windows authentication page will have the port number in the URL, i.e. https://servername:443/internal_forms_authentication/ so it is important that rewrite rules consider this pattern.
- verify the configuration of any firewall / access gateway to allow access from Qlik Sense Mobile
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.