Macros and triggers may not work as expected for Ajax while they work with IE-plugin or in desktop.
Macros are executed on client-side, hence it is not working as expected for Ajax.
The details are found in the following help site:http://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/November2017/Subsystems/Client/Content/UsingMacrosonQVS.htm
In summary from the help content, the following function may not work in the server environment:
- Layout operations acting on the properties of sheets and sheet objects via SetProperties
- Operations changing document or user settings
- All operations related to the script, including Reload
- Data reduction operations, e.g. ReduceData
- Operations such as Save and Open document
The following triggers not work for Ajax.
The followings may not work expectantly in the server environment: