This article explains how to turn on PostgreSQL query logging in Qlik Sense
Only do this for limited periods of time. The amount of information logged is extreme and likely has non-trivial performance implications.
- On the Qlik Sense Server (or server where PostgreSQL is running), open Postgresql.conf in C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Repository\PostgreSQL\9.6
- Add the following lines:
log_destination = 'csvlog'
logging_collector = on
log_directory = 'pg_log'
log_filename = 'postgresql-%Y-%m-%d_%H%M%S.log'
log_statement = 'all'
- Restart Qlik Sense Repository Database (This will also restart all other Qlik Sense services)
- Logs will be created in C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Repository\PostgreSQL\9.6\pg_log
- Comment out the added lines:
#log_destination = 'csvlog'
#logging_collector = on
#log_directory = 'pg_log'
#log_filename = 'postgresql-%Y-%m-%d_%H%M%S.log'
#log_statement = 'all'
- Restart Qlik Sense Services