Modify Task Execution Time using the QRS APIArticle Number: 000044460 | Last Modified: 2018/11/21
We can make this change using 3 requests:
1) GET https://<ServerName>:4242/qrs/schemaevent/full?xrfkey=ichbineinberlinR (port depends on how you are connecting and the xrfkey is an arbitrary 16 characters)
This will give us a JSON response containing all the tasks that we have. Our goal here is to find the ID that corresponds with the Task we are trying to change.
2) GET https://<ServerName>:4242/qrs/schemaevent/3c8a02ae-32c2-42b4-8c85-fc3e6fca71cf?xrfkey=ichbineinberlinR (replace full with the ID of the Task being modified)
This will give us a JSON response with just the fields related to the task we are modifying.
3) Copy this JSON Response and we need to make some changes to 3 different fields.
4) We need to take this modified JSON and add it to the Body of a PUT request using the same URL as step 2 (Where we narrowed down to just the Task that is being changed)
+ our modifed Body JSON
5) If everything was performed correctly, you will get a 200 OK response. You can also confirm by checking the "nextExecution" time after running the
call again. It should show the modified time.
Tips: Depending on how often the Task reloads, this is your time frame for making these changes. So it it reloads every 5 min, I would recommend starting this process right after the task reloads so that you have enough time to make these changes.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.