Unable to Install Qlik Sense patch with FIPS policy enabledArticle Number: 000043029 | Last Modified: 2019/03/21
The installation logs have the following error:
- Applying replace file action: \ServiceDispatcher\RELEASE_LABEL - Replace file action apply \ServiceDispatcher\RELEASE_LABEL was successful: true - Error! Could not create Installation file. Details 'Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.'. - Rolling back apply of Qlik.Installer.Actions.FileActions.ReplaceFileAction \AboutService\custom-system-info.json
- Qlik Sense Enterprise all versions
- Create a file in the same directory as the installer naming it the same name as the update.config
- In the installer paste in this XML information:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <configuration> <runtime> <enforceFIPSPolicy enabled="false" /> </runtime> </configuration>
- Save the file
- Re-run the installer
- Installation file name: Qlik_Sense_update.exe
- Config file name: Qlik_Sense_update.exe.config
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.