How to use Windows mixted authentication methods in SenseArticle Number: 000042770 | Last Modified: 2018/11/21
The default virtual proxy uses Windows authentication method.
To add another authentication method, follow this procedure ; it may be adjusted depending on your system:
* Navigate to QMC > Virtual proxies
* Click on "Create new" to add a virtual proxy
* Enter "Description" and "Prefix" ; Change the header name, it has to be unique.
* To use form authentication, change "Windows" by "Form"
* In the Load balancing" section, select the central server node
* Click on "Apply"
* In the "Proxies" section, click on the "Link" button and select the central proxy node
Now you can use both :
https://qlikserver1.domain.local/hub/ for Windows authentication
https://qlikserver1.domain.local/virtual2/hub/ for form authentication
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.